WE ARE A BIG SUPPORTER OF FIRST TIME JOBS!
Do you know someone who may be interested in joining one of New Jersey's Top Workplaces, the Madison Area YMCA? We would like to know them too! Refer a friend, family member, or someone you know that would be a good fit for any of our open positions (including full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions). If they apply for a position, YOU can now receive a $500 Y credit per referral.
HOW TO REFER SOMEONE:
That's the easy part! Reach out to Associate Director, Program Operations & Administration Sweta Patel, letting her know the applicant's name. We'll take care of the rest!
- Now - March 31, refer a friend, family member, or someone you know, to apply for a position at the Madison Area YMCA. If they apply, you will receive $500 Y credit per referral, up to $5,000.
- Each $500 credit on an individual's Y account can be used toward membership or any service we offer at the Family Center or the Kirby Center including: membership dues, summer day camp, child care / education tuition, personal training, semi-private studio training, programs fees, and birthday parties.
- You will receive an additional $200 credit if the applicant is hired!
- Credit will be dispersed by April 10. The additional bonus from a referred hired applicant, will be received based on hire date.
- If more than one person recommends an applicant, the credit is given to the first person that gave us the name.
- For any current Y staff, please see our Y staff referral program or reach out to Sweta.
WE'RE HIRING, YOU BELONG HERE
Find your new career, part-time job, or summer seasonal position at the Madison Area YMCA! Interested in joining one of New Jersey's Top Workplaces as a staff member or know someone who is? At the Madison Area YMCA, we nurture the potential of every youth and teen, and carry that over to our staff. Many staff members have found their calling while working at the Madison Area YMCA. We believe everyone, regardless of age, income or background, should have the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Channel your talent and passion toward helping improve the community's health and well-being and providing opportunities to give back and support neighbors. Join our team of dedicated professionals, enjoy a free YMCA membership and make an impact on the life of children, adults and families. Search all openings including bus drivers, lifeguards, group exercise instructors, camp counselors, gymnastics coaches, Kirby teachers, Kids Central staff, and member services representatives, and learn more here.
We value diverse perspectives, including age and experiences and encourage our staff to serve in positions that allow their individual skills and talents to shine. From personal trainers to accountants to fundraising professionals and everything in between, there’s a role for you. All Y staff, including our youngest staff under the age of 18, are supported in a caring and respectful environment, among many trained and experienced colleagues.
Interested in working for the Madison Area YMCA but not sure where to start? Let us help! Tell us a little about yourself and your interests and email it to Associate Director, Program Operations & Administration Sweta Patel today!
Search all employment openings HERE.