- Contact a YMCA staff member immediately if there is an accident, injury or unusual incident to complete an internal report.
- However, please be advised that you are participating in all activities at your own risk and are fully responsible for yourself, your children and your guests.
Lockers and Locker Rooms
- School-age children under age 16 must use the appropriate gender youth locker room; use of adult locker rooms is not permitted.
- Children age 6 and under should use the youth locker room of the gender of the accompanying parent. For example - women with children under age 6 may use the girls room and men with children under age 6 may use the boys room.
- Children under age 16 are not permitted in the Men's and Women's locker rooms.
- Adult/child pairings of the opposite sex MUST use the FAMILY locker rooms.
- Please do not bring food or drinks into locker room.
- Cell phone use is prohibited in locker rooms.
- Please follow all posted rules in regards to Sauna use.
- Locks left on overnight may be removed to allow locker use by other members.
- Kit Lockers are available for rent in both the men’s and ladies’ locker rooms.
- Lockers are available for your use during your visit to the YMCA.
- We are not responsible or liable for lost, stolen or damaged belongings.
- Please use your own lock to secure your clothes and personal items in the lockers.
- We encourage you to leave your valuables at home.
- Small lockers are available for use while in the YMCA.
- They are located near the Fitness Center on the main level.
- There is no additional fee for use of these lockers while in the facility.
- Minimum Age: 18
- No bare skin on sauna benches.
- Please sit on a towel.
- No newspapers, magazines or any other reading materials allowed.
- Do not dry towels or clothing over the heating units.
- No shaving.
- Please do not pour water on to the unit.
Lost & Found
- Lost and found is located near the Welcome Center.
- Items not collected in 10 days will be donated to charity.
- In the event of inclement weather the YMCA may cancel classes or completely close the facility.
- Classes that are cancelled due to the weather are not made up, due to our full programming schedule.