Keep Your Valuables Safe
- Bring your family and guests, and leave other valuables at home.
- All belongings should be appropriately secured in locker rooms or locked lockers.
- If you use your own lock to secure your items, invest in a durable one.
- Cars should always be locked with any valuables out of sight, or secured in the trunk.
- Adopt the approach of “If you see something, say something”. Tell a Y staff member if something appears out of place.
Please note that the Madison Area YMCA is not responsible for theft or damage of personal property.
The safety of our members, visitors and staff remain of the utmost importance. Should you have any questions or concerns, please see a member of our Welcome Center team.